Rent vs. Own
It's important to understand the benefits of owning your home. Purchasing your home can be a big commitment, but it comes with many rewards. Read more about the benefits that come with homeownership:
• Never worry about an expiring lease or rent increases.
• Fixed monthly payment and low down payment options.
• Owning also serves as a bank account! Paying monthly toward your principal balances helps you earn equity in your home.
• Freedom to personalize a house and make it your home.
• No restrictions or fees on pets!
• Provides tax benefits, insurance deductions, and more!
Use our Loan Calculator to determine what your monthly mortgage payment might look like.
Benefits of a Co-Signer on Your Mortgage
5 Signs You’re Ready to Become a Homeowner
Tax Benefits of Homeownership
How Much Downpayment Do I Need to Buy a Home?
What type of house is right for you?
Grant Options for Every Buyer